when it comes to creating trust and credibility between you and your potential window cleaning customers, nothing helps guarantee a sale better than offering your prospects free valuable information on how they can, with your help, protect their window glass investment…
…i’m talking about offering your potential customer a marketing tool so powerful it will beat your competitors business card hands down, every time!
what makes this information such a great promotional tool?
and, why will it ‘out sell’ your competitions business card or business brochure every time?
his tool enables you to give your prospects free window care information with ‘no obligation’ to buy.
the problem with 99% of your competitors paper business cards, brochures, and other forms of advertising is, the advertisement focus too much on ‘why their service is so wonderful’… and neglect to focus on — solving — customer needs!
when your potential customers read your advertisements they need to know… “what’s in it for them?!… it’s absolutely necessary to focus on helping folks solve their window cleaning dilemma and not to tell people your business is #1… because frankly, everyone says they’re #1 and customers no longer care for that type of commercial boasting!
that’s why giving this free promotional cd is such a powerful lead generator and why it will help you attract hundreds of new customers to your window cleaning business!
how, and who, do you give this promotional cd to?
1. hand out your promotional cd like candy to anyone interested in maintaining their window glass, i.e.. potential residential and commercial window cleaning customers.
2. post a link to your promotional cd on your business website and have potential customers download it.
3. post a link to your promotional cd in an email you can send to friends and family and ask them to forward your email to friends who’d like clean windows.
4. display an internet address where your customers can download their copy on your window cleaning business cards, newspaper ads, telephone directory… all forms of advertising!
5. print and hand out your promotional information to potential customers.
remember, your customers are always asking… “what’s in it for me”? answer that question and you’ll be on your way to creating a highly successful window cleaning business. to learn how you can have me, create your own “customized” promotional cd, for absolutely free, click here: window cleaning ebusiness card
Focus on solving your customers window cleaning problems and they will reward you. you don’t need to be the cheapest window cleaner on the block, you need to be perceived as a knowledgeable glass maintenance expert that can solve their dirty window dilemma.